- I have animal scratches on my leather furniture, can it be repaired?
- I want to change the color of my leather, is that possible?
Yes it is possible, depending on the type of leather you have there are a few options we can do for you. Call us now so we can figure out the one that is right for you.
- My cushions have faded and I want to put color back into them. Can you do that or can I do it myself?
We can do it for you or you can do it yourself with our Color Enhancement. Call us to find out if it will work for you.
- The seams are coming apart on my chair cushion, can that be repaired?
We can stitch those seams right up for you. We do all of our sewing by hand.
- Can you match the color of my leather?
We custom blend all of the colors we use to match your piece. Each dye in leather can change from one lot to the next, so we take care to match it to your piece and we do not carry and pre-made dyes.
- Can stains be removed?
Some stains can be removed depending on the type of leather you have. Call today so we can find out what type you have.
Yes it can! Please call for an estimate.